Wednesday, June 20, 2018

"URGENT CARE" STORY SANCTUARY TO MAINTAIN EQUANIMITY IN CRISIS TIMES

Sunday, June 24,
Noon -1 eastern
Free and online

Breathing in, I calm my body.
Breathing out, I calm my mind.
May I be balanced.
May I be at peace.


Every day a new crisis, a new outrage. Many of us feel distraught and distracted in the face of terrible events.This nightmare will eventually end one way or another, but we have a hard struggle ahead, as things will likely get worse in the coming weeks and months. We're in this for the long haul, yes?
This weekend, I am offering an "Urgent Care" Story Sanctuary. My intention is to help all of us stay balanced through wise community so that we can continue to meet our own responsibilities without denying reality, and to take action, if moved to do so, from a place of calm abiding.

Please feel welcome to join, to listen, to share, to come sleepy-eyed. Bring your coffee, your cat. Wear your jammies.

Just sign up. julietbrucephd at gmail dot com.


Photo: lotus field.via FB/Just Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment